Women in Leadership : 2021
This year we have set two dates for our Women in Leadership course as our single date last year was booked out! Hopefully one of these dates will work for you!
Our Women in Leadership course has evolved out of the original Leader Within course to specifically help current and aspiring women leaders to be the best they can be, to discover their individual style of leadership and step into being the kind of leader needed by their workplaces, communities and families.
The focus for the course is on confidence and communication in leadership, so if you are in a leadership role and experience issues relating to:
– Being heard and understood
– Self belief, self worth, self value
– Harnessing the resilience required to champion your role
– Comfortably having courageous conversations
– Establishing healthy boundaries in your working relationships
– Setting your own personal standards of leadership
– Being assertive with peers and leaders more senior than you
– Knowing how to read and respond to interpersonal dynamics
– Finding your voice in high powered meetings
– Climbing the corporate ladder
Then come and join an intimate group of women who are committed to stepping up and harnessing their leadership potential.
The days are composed of time working with horses in the arena (no riding involved, all on the ground) video analysis and facilitator led discussion and exercises. The emphasis is on a safe, supportive environment for learning whilst building confidence through a series of equine exercises.
2 days of experiential learning:
- Leadership facilitator
- Equine coaches
- BBQ dinner with guest speaker
- Post course coaching session
- Course workbook
- Full gourmet catering
- Luxury individual accommodation available
- Photos and videos
Cost: $1,500 incl GST.
Cost with Accommodation : $1,750.00 incl GST
Payment options are available, please contact us direct to discuss.